Johns Hopkins Eastern Restoration and Offices

Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Client: Johns Hopkins Facilities and Real Estate
Area: 20,000 SF
Completion: 2009

Built in 1938 and listed on the Maryland Historic Register, this former girls’ high school was converted by Johns Hopkins University to administrative offices and an Emerging Technology Center for Baltimore Development Corporation. Renovations included inserting a floor into the original 2-story, 10,000 SF gymnasium, and 2 partial floors into the original 3-story, 10,000 SF auditorium.